+49 234 32-23727
I am staying here as a postdoc (Alexander von Humboldt Foundation).
The main steps of my scientific career are:
- Master diploma (2000, St. Petersburg State University),
- PhD (2003, St. Petersburg State University),
- researcher (2004, St. Petersburg State University),
- the 1st postdoc (2005-2006, University of Barcelona),
- senior research assistant (2007-2008, St. Petersburg State University).
Areas of my interest in theoretical physics include:
Systematics of light hadrons, asymptotic sum rules in Quantum Chromodynamics, effective meson lagrangians, restoration of chiral symmetry at high energies and/or dense and hot nuclear matter.